We’re a good neighbor. 

We employ an innovative approach to oil and gas development with stakeholder involvement from the onset. We endeavor to minimize the impact of our operations on our landowners and form relationships built on mutual respect and understanding.

  • We are honourable and ethical in our agreements with landowners
  • We maintain roads and Right of Ways
  • We provide roadway dust control

Royalty Owner FAQ’s

Who should I contact if I have any questions about royalties?

For any land or royalty enquiries please email or phone (403) 453-2183.

When should I receive my royalty cheque?

Cheques are mailed on approximately the 15th day of each month. For royalty owners living outside of Canada please allow up to 15 days to receive your cheque. Direct deposits are also paid on approximately the 15th day of each month.

How do I get a copy of my royalty statement?

Monthly royalty statements are mailed in the same envelope as your royalty cheque. For those receiving direct deposit it is emailed to you on approximately the 15th day of each month. If you are missing a statement please email us at

Can I set up direct deposit for my royalty cheque?

Yes, direct deposits can be set up free of charge for anyone with a Canadian bank account only. For US or International royalty owners, royalty monies can be wire transferred to your bank at a cost of $25 CDN per wire transfer. Please email us at or contact us by phone at (403) 453-2183 to request set up for direct deposit or US / International wire transfer.

When will Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) T5 forms be issued? (Canadian royalty owners only)

T5’s are issued on or before February 28th following the taxation year.

When will Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) NR4 forms be issued? (US or International royalty owners only)

NR4’s are issued on or before February 15th following the taxation year.

I recently moved, how can I change my address?

All address changes must be submitted in writing with a signature. Per company policy and to ensure your personal information is protected, address changes cannot be made over the telephone. You may download theChange of Addressform and send it to the mailing address listed on the form, or scan and send via email to or by fax to (866) 222-7006. Please allow up to 30 days to process and update address changes in our system.

Can I lease my mineral rights with Vesta Energy Ltd.?

Yes, Vesta Energy would be interested in the opportunity to lease your mineral rights, which will allow us to look at incorporating your mineral rights into our development of the area. To lease with Vesta Energy please contact the Mineral Land Department by phone at (403) 453-0284 or by email at

Can I sell my mineral rights to Vesta Energy Ltd.?

Yes, if you are interested in selling your mineral rights please contact the Mineral Land Department at Vesta by phone at (403) 453-0284 or by email at